Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update

So, the kids left Monday night. I'm really missing them. We're not sure when they'll get to come back next. It's looking like Memorial Day. So far away, I know Hunter will have grown a foot by then.
We've got the money to pay off JBU. The only reason we haven't is that I'm trying to work something out with them. They sent it to a collection agency, and now instead of owing $4000 dollars, she owes $5150. Hopefully, they'll settle for less than that, but either way, Brittni is going back to school.
David is at work, I've got the house straigtened up (not spotless, but MUCH better than it has been all week). I got sick again Thursday afternoon, so I've spent the last 2 days in bed.
And....I'm getting ready to get back in the bed again!
David is going to take me out for breakfast in the morning. Then he'll come home & sleep for 3 hours. That's what we've figured out, if I let him sleep for exactly 3 hours, then wake him up & we go do something, he's able to go to sleep at night, & get back on a normal schedule for Monday & Tuesday. Not sure what we're gonna go do tomorrow, but it gives us something to look forward to.
Another update: Boogie is in heat. And she is DRIVING ME CRAZY! We have to be so careful when we take her outside, we don't want some strange dog to get ahold of her. But she whines & whines & whines to go outside. And, she's extremely lovable. If I won't take her outside, all she wants to do is lay on me. Which, makes Bam jealous & extremely hyper. I told David this morning that I think he has A.D.D. ha!
Well, that's about all for now, I just don't want to get behind.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment