Saturday, April 3, 2010

Life Is GOOD!

I feel like I'm repeating myself when I say...."there's SO much going on right now" - again! But it's true! So true, I almost don't know where to start. I said "almost", because ya'll know me & I am very seldom at a loss for words. So, I'll start at the beginning.
The Corvette is SOLD! To the guy that called from St. Louis & asked David to give his word he wouldn't sell it until he could drive here with cash & a trailer. He took it! And even though I took the ad off Craigslist, today is the first day no one's called about it. I hate to say it, but we may have asked too little for it! But, it's sold. Now we're just waiting on JBU to call us back with the grand total to pay them off, so Brittni can get her transcripts & get enrolled at NWAC or the UofA. She is SO excited. And thankful & gracious. She's been over here every night since the day we put the ad on the internet. The first night it was to help me look for papers, then it was to help her dad show it/sell it, then it was to come see Hunter, then to go to the Gentry Safari with the kids, and tonite she came over & we made our traditional Easter Bunny Cakes to take to Brenda's for Easter dinner tomorrow, and to color eggs. It's midnight, and Dez just left to go to Wal Mart, and then run Brittni home.
Have I mentioned the kids are here from Kansas? We've had SO much fun. We've laughed & talked & hung out and baked & colored eggs. And I've of course played with my Hunter man! I'll have lots of pictures to post, after tomorrow.
In the morning we are going to meet David at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Me & Eddy & Dez & Hunter. Then we're going to church. Brittni & Jerimiah are meeting us there. Then we're all going to Brenda's for Easter dinner. David has to work 7 to 7, so after church when we get to his mom's he's gonna get some sleep while us girls cook lunch.
Also, we got a second vehicle. Well, DAVID got a vehicle. It's a 2000 2 door 4 wheel drive Blazer. And he LOVES it! I think it's pretty cool too. So do the kids. As a matter of fact, Eddy has spent most of his time at home, helping David (or doing it FOR David), getting it fixed up. And looking for more stuff to fix it up with. This is going to be their little project. It's turning into an expensive project, but that's to be expected.
Well, I just wanted to do a little catching up. It's midnight, and I still have to jump in the shower.
5:00 is going to come awfully early - me

No comments:

Post a Comment