Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Kids Are Moving!





























If you can't tell by the picture of my Hunter-Man in a moving box....the kids are moving! They found a new apartment in Manhattan and are SO excited to be moving. Desiree says it has 2 bathrooms & 2 bathtubs! And...a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and washer & dryer IN the apartment. I know she must be excited about that, especially with having all those baby clothes to wash! The 2 pictures above are ones they texted me. Hunter doesn't look as excited about the move as the kids are, do you think? And the other one is a picture my friend Terri took when the kids brought him to my work when they were home last. She put him in one of the office chairs & snapped his picture. I love those blue eyes! And, as usual, I'm missing them. I don't know why the time goes by SO fast when they are home, but moves SOOOO slow when they're gone! I do know, that I pray for them, alot. I pray that they don't miss me & David nearly as much as we miss them. I pray for their safety. I pray for their relationship with each other & God. I pray that they make good Godly friends. And of course, I pray that we see them again....SOON! As much as I enjoy this part of our lives, where are children are grown, money isn't as important as it used to be, and David & I can pretty much do as we please, I still miss my children. But I am proud of them. Eddy & Brittni are so much more than I even hoped for. So, if you're reading this guys, I love you! me

No comments:

Post a Comment