Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday again

Finally Friday - again. It's been a week, let me tell you. On Monday, I was driving to work listening to the radio & they were talking about all the pollen, and how BAD so many people have it because it's the worst it's been in years. And I remember thinking, "I am SO lucky that I don't have to deal with that....I've never had allergies, or hay fever or anything like that". And just like that....ta da! On Tuesday it hit me. Nose running, eyes watering, sneezing, coughing....it is the pits! I haven't felt like doing much of anything all week long. And now, it's Friday night, David has gone to work, and I've usually got the entire house cleaned up & am just sitting around enjoying myself. But did I do that this week? Nooooo, so, now I'm sitting here at my computer blogging, thinking about the work that needs to be done, knowing that as soon as I'm done here, I'm DONE. Going to bed. Done. Hmmmm, that's going to make for a bad weekend since I've got to clean house the whole time, but...I did it to myself! HA!
Anyhoo, earlier tonight, David was on the computer showing Elvis pictures of our Mexico trip last year. And, we started looking through them. And now we really really want to go back. And guess what? There is a contest going on at work right now, and guess what the prize is? A trip for 2 to Cancun, 3 nights, 4 days, just like last year. So....now David's all up on me wanting to know how close we are & all that. He got approval last night at work to take off if we win. So, as of Monday, I guess I am going to be ALL OVER IT! I haven't put as much effort into it as I should have. So now I've got some making up to do.
Tonight we all went to Smokin' Joes in Rogers for dinner. It was great food, and, stupid me, I ordered a beer. Now I am SO full I can't hardly move. But, again, it was great, plus I didn't have to cook. Well, that's all for now, I'm off to bed. Until next time....me

No comments:

Post a Comment