Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lunch At Brittni's

This morning, David got up with me & got Elvis up, and they are making a day of it! They went for breakfast, then to Macadoodles to buy cigarettes, then to Wal Mart to pick some stuff up. David called me at 10:30 & wanted to know if I'd like to meet them for lunch. Since I'm not one to pass up a free lunch with my husband, of course I was all over it. And when I asked him where, he said, "How about we raid in on Brittni at Subway?". So we did. The look on her face was priceless as me, David & Elvis all walked in. And, her boss was there. But, she handled it like a pro, took care of all of us, then the lunch rush hit, so we didn't really get to visit with her. But, Subway is the best when it comes to sandwiches, and seeing my little girl, so no complaints here.
She did get a chance to ask me to text her the number to the Admissions Office at the U Of A, so, I'm thinking, she may be re-thinking...NWACC. Either way, as long as she gets back in school, we don't care. That is all that matters right now, her going back to school - period.
My lunch hour flew by faster than ever & before I knew it, I had to get back to work. David & Elvis had to go back to the house to pick up Bam, they're taking him to the vet for me today to get his next round of shots. I also instructed David to ask them if he could have A.D.H.D. but I don't think he'll will!
Tonight, we have made plans to go down to the Crooked Hook in Springdale for dinner. It's a new restaurant that has a seafood buffet with catfish, shrimp & all that good stuff! Everyone at David's work has been talking about it for awhile, so we're gonna go check it out. I'll let ya'll know if it's any good & worth the drive to Springdale or not. That's all I've got for now, so, until next time.....me

No comments:

Post a Comment