Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a BEAUTIFUL Day!

What a beautiful day it is outside! Hopefully we're gonna take advantage of it & go doing something outdoors.

Friday, I wasn't feeling very well, so I came home from work at noon. I stopped by Octavio's & got us lunch, then David & I watched a movie & snuggled before he had to go to work. Then I fell asleep & didn't do anything for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday was recuperation day for David (and me too). The Stanley Steamer guy showed up about 8, and he was here for 3 hours. And my $99 coupon was great, except that even though I work in sales, I have a hard time saying "no" to salespeople, so we went all out, had the scotch guard put down, had the carpets deodorized & even bought some spot remover, a pet hair rake & more of the deodorizer! So...$250 later, my carpet looks like new & smells even better. After I ran down to Sonic & got us some breakfast, we decided to catch up on our sleep. David has only been getting 3 or 4 hours each night. And my sleeps been so interrupted that we took a nap for most of the afternoon. Then I got up & fixed us something to eat. We watched a little TV & that was about all.

This morning I woke up at 6:30. I don't know what's going on with me, but suddenly, I can't sleep in like I used to. I know part of it is Bam. He's like an alarm clock. At 4:30 every morning he has to go out. Then I put him back in his kennel & he stays pretty quiet til about 6:15. By 6:30 I'm up, cuz I don't want him to wake David - he needs all the sleep he can get since he's working nights. So lately, after I take him out, I've been having my coffee & cigarettes in the living room, watching the morning news. Then I ran down to Harps & got some ham & eggs, and biscuits & orange juice & came home & fixed David a big breakfast. We talked about driving out to Brashears & seeing his Uncle Lynn, but he's on the phone with him right now, & he's in Texas, so we won't be doing that. We'll figure something out, I'm sure. Maybe we'll take Bam & Boogie to the lake. I just don't want to waste this last beautiful day of the weekend! me

No comments:

Post a Comment