Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Much Going On...

So once again, there is SO much going on in our lives right now. SO MUCH. The kids are here still. They are leaving today. They came in Friday. They stopped by my work around 11 (just in time for me to take lunch), and then I convinced Terri that I really really wanted to take the afternoon off. Contest burnout & all, remember? Anyway, we went home & I played with Hunter for a little bit, then Dez & I ran some errands while Hunter, Eddy & David took a nap. David had to be at work at 7pm, and work til 7 am, so he needed his sleep. Friday night was spent just hanging out & spending time with the kids. David went to work, and called me on his way home Sat. morning to wake me up. I got up & made breakfast, then David had to go back to bed, to get some sleep before his 12 hour shift that night. Let me just say again, I DO NOT LIKE HIS NEW SCHEDULE! There's no time for anything when he's working. We got to spend our morning time with Hunter before David went to sleep though. When David got up that afternoon, he sent the kids to Game Stop for a PSP for him to take to work. Evidently, after 11 every night, it is DEAD, and everyone brings portable DVD players, or games or something to occupy them & keep them from falling asleep at their desks. Without going into way too much boring detail, the PSP has been a MAJOR pain in our asses. Plural on the asses. Mine, David & Eddy's. It's taken 3 days to figure out how to transfer music & photos to it from our computer. But last night Eddy finally figured it out. Saturday night, I sent the kids off on a date night. They really needed to spend some time alone together without Hunter. So they went & saw the Bounty Hunter and Brittni came over & we baby sat Hunter man together. I haven't mentioned the SNOW yet here either. Yes, I said SNOW. On the first day of spring. Like tons & tons of snow! Sunday morning, the kids went to see Dez's mom, in the snow (I know, I know, I can't tell them anything!), then they went to visit with her dad. So David slept, and I napped off & on all day too. Then we got up & went to Best Buy, came home & ordered pizza for all of us, and played with Hunter some more. Yesterday, it was back to work for me. David's sleep schedule is SO MESSED UP he slept most of the day. When I got home, we all went out to Doe's for dinner. Note to self: Doe's was not ANYWHERE near as good as David & I remembered. It was definitely as expensive as we remembered, but not as good. But the company was awesome, and so were the hurricane's I ordered! :) Then, we went to Wal Mart for all kinds of junk I needed. Then came home. I played with Hunter while David & Eddy got the stuff on his PSP. I also made strawberry shortcake for everyone last night - yum! Then, before I knew it, it was 10:30 & my bedtime. New problem we have, David can't sleep at night, since he's all off kilter with his new job. So, he watched TV - ALL NIGHT LONG, while I slept (and from what I've heard, SNORED!) At 5:30 he tried to wake me up, but NO, I wasn't having it. Then at 6 he fixed me coffee, but NO, I was in bitch mode, then at 6:30, I told him to turn off the alarm & I laid there & snored some more, until 7, when I jumped up, and realized he'd finally, FINALLY fell asleep. This schedule is going to take some getting used to, for both of us! me

No comments:

Post a Comment