Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday - Again

Well it's Monday - again. We made it thru the weekend just fine. David worked Fri & Sat. He got off at 7 am yesterday morning, and made a promise to me the night before. If...IF - I would be up, dressed & ready to walk out the door when he got home, he'd take me out to breakfast. You better believe I was. We went to our favorite little dive...Waffle Hut in Rogers. Had the same thing we always do...western omelette's! Yum. Then we came home & he took a little nap. He wanted to try rearrange his sleep schedule for his days off, so he made me promise to wake him up in 3 hours. I did, then we went out & ran some errands. We also ate at this great new place called the Hibachi Grill. It's where Ryan's used to be. The place is AWESOME! And, very affordable. It was $23 for both of us, and they have a great buffet. We highly recommend it. We also drove around & looked at vehicles. We desperately need a second vehicle. But, we didn't find much. Today, David brought me to work, then he & Brittni went to the shop in Springdale & he finally picked up all his tools & things. They picked me up for lunch & we went to Gusano's in Bella Vista. I am SO glad David & Britt got to spend the morning together. I think they need all the daddy-daughter time they can get! Now, it's back to work for me. So...that's all for now. me

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you keep up with your blog! I love catching up with you this way. Maybe soon your blogger friend will get her sh&t together and blog so you can catch up with me. Or - maybe I'll just call you.
    Love you honey -
    Char

    ReplyDelete