Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old Dogs

I have to post about a movie you just HAVE to see. "Old Dogs" with Robin Williams & John Travolta. David & rented it last night to watch while we ate our take out dinner from Beef O Brady's! (If it seems like we've been eating at/from restaurants ALOT lately, it's because WE HAVE! I am going to use the excuse that it is, after all, just the two of us. And we do, after all, have to eat. And I do, after all, like cooking, less & less lately. And honestly, it's not really as expensive as you'd think - it's just the two of us!). Anyway, very VERY seldom, does a movie actually make me laugh out loud. And this one did! It was just SO funny. Very light, cute comedy! Much much better than the movie we rented the night before, "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler. Very dark movie. Good - but dark.
I also want to congratulate David on his new Blazer! And...for going himself & getting it insured and tagged. Never mind that he got a duck dog license plate, I expected nothing less! But yes, we made the leap, and purchased a second vehicle. And we were responsible, took our time, looked for several before choosing this one. And, he paid CASH for it, so no payments! It's actually a pretty cool vehicle. 2000 Chevy Blazer, 4 wheel drive, 2 door, it's almost exactly what he/we were looking for. And - it's a standard, so it's a blast to drive. I'd post pictures, but don't have any yet.
Tonight, David works from 7 to 3. Tomorrow night, the kids come home for their Easter break.
Yes, they get to come home. Yes, I will be up all night cleaning house & getting ready for them.
Yes, we're having Easter lunch at Brenda's - yes, after church.
Desiree' & I are going to color Easter Eggs for my Hunter man, I'm gonna buy him some bunny ears & takes lots of pictures! I can't wait!
But - for now, I must get to work. Talk to ya later...(or TTYL :-)....me

No comments:

Post a Comment