Friday, August 27, 2010

He got the job! She got the job!

Eddy got the job at JB Hunt! Eddy got the job! He got the job!!!!! Oh, and guess what else? Desiree got the job at the daycare center! She got the job too! Things are looking up for the kids & I'm SO proud of both of them. Des will be able to take Hunter to the day care center with her.
Eddy will be working nights, the same nights & almost the same hours as David. They are both so excited!
Brittni finished up her first week at school. She's going to come over tomorrow night & go online & order her textbooks. She's going to school full time & still managing the Subway in Bella Vista. She just got a raise too! She's got a lot on her plate, but she's strong & I know she'll be able to handle it.
David's gotta go to work again tonite, so hopefully, I'll get some energy & get the house back in order, but at this point, I'm not promising anything ;-).
Well, this is gonna be a short post, but I had to share the good news! me

No comments:

Post a Comment