Friday, August 20, 2010

The Interview

It's a busy busy morning here at my humble home. Eddy is up & getting ready for an interview at J.B. Hunt! Yes! That's what I said. He sent his resume in when they first got home & has been faithfully calling & emailing every week checking on "the status" of said resume. What is SO sweet is that this is his first REAL interview with a big time corporate company. And when he found out he had to be there at 9 a.m. this morning the first thing, David gave him some money & told him to go get some dress clothes for his interview. He is looking SHARP! Please keep him in your prayers that God may see fit to give him this job!

I don't have to go in to work this morning. Instead, we are having a team building meeting at Fast Lanes! Hmmm...don't know how I feel about it yet, but we'll see.

Well, David just walked in the door, I need to get him some breakfast before I take off. me

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for your Eddie! In Jesus' Name! I hope you had a good day yesterday and a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete