Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hunter is crawling!

It's been a crazy few days around here. Hunter-man is crawling. I mean REALLY REALLY crawling! And, he pulls himself up on everything. I went in to peek at him in his crib the other morning, and he was standing up laughing! It's too funny, but scary too - cuz he is just growing up so quickly! I'm worried about the corners on the coffee table & things like that. Desiree' asked me today if I was this worried when Eddy & Brittni were babies and I said no, but they were my kids...not my grandson! HA!

We got the FASFA filled out tonight for Brittni. I HATE filling that thing out. I hate anything that has to do with our taxes though, so go figure ha! I think all we need to do now is get a copy of her shot records from JBU & fax them to the U of A then she can go pick her classes. Her car broke down a couple days ago, so David had her come get the Blazer. He's looking for her a good little dependable car on Craigslist, and wants to spend about $1500. I just wish we weren't in such a hurry to get one, so we could take our time & find a good one that will hold up for a couple years. But David knows what he's doing, and he won't buy something unless it's mechanically sound.

That's about all I've got for now. David is at work, the kids are in the living room watching a movie & I'm thinking about calling it a night. So...til next time...me

No comments:

Post a Comment