Friday, May 28, 2010

Rundown of the week - Part 1.

Once again I find myself behind on my blogging. Well heck, it's not JUST on my blogging...I feel and AM behind in my LIFE! It has been a crazy week. Sunday night David had to work. So I picked up Brittni & we went to see my Grandma. Got home LATE of course. Worked Monday, David & I didn't do much Monday night, he mostly slept...to be honest, I can't even REMEMBER what we did...wait - went to Macadoodles & that was it. Tuesday...was crazy. Boogie & Bam had an appointment with Dr. Halbert. Bam needed to get his shots, and Boogie? Well, we took her in for a PREGNANCY TEST! Yes, that's what I said. David IS NOT HAPPY! The only thing we can figure out is maybe, somehow, Rope (Elvis' stupid little Red Heeler) maybe got ahold of her. We were SO careful. I remember telling Elvis he HAD to keep him away from her. I told him if something happened somehow that 2 things would happen. First & Foremost, David would be LIVID. You're not supposed to breed a dog the first time they go into heat. Not to mention the fact that we don't want random breed puppies. (Boogie is super purebred, very highly registered). Secondly, if...IF she got pregnant, he'd be the one sitting in the parking lot at Wal Mart with a box full of FREE PUPPIES! Anyway, at first the vet told us a test would cost $600. Then she found one for $100. But after we got there & they started doing the math, they decided we needed to wait a couple weeks before doing the test....so...we are waiting. One more thing to mention about this little catastrophe is that IF she's pregnant, she is due on June 25th! (The day after we leave for Cancun!). God help me! Anyway, went back to work for a couple hours after that, then got a call from my aunt. She needed me & David to meet her at her house immediately, Hospice was coming out & she needed help moving furniture. Yes, my grandma went home Tuesday evening on Hospice. Wed. me & Brittni went out & did laundry, cleaned, grocery shopped...visited etc. I didn't get home until midnight. There's waaay more to tell, but I'm out of time here at work...follow ups to come - me

No comments:

Post a Comment