Monday, May 3, 2010

My TOES are done, and other random facts.....

Hallelujah! I finally FINALLY got my toes done! This morning, David, Elvis & Boogie headed down to Big David's to check on him. Elvis said he hasn't seen David's dad since they were about 15, so of course, he was excited to go. He (Big David) called yesterday & said he hasn't been feeling very well lately. Knowing him, he's just over-done it, but David wanted to go down & make sure, and see if there was anything he could do to help. Since David has started this job at Transplace, we haven't been able to run down there every other weekend like we used to. As a matter of fact, I don't think he's been down there since February when he went & picked up Bam. Other than David trying to wake me up at 5:30 this morning to spend time with me before they left (I am NOT a morning person, remember?), and other than the UTTER CHAOS that comes along with not only me trying to get myself ready for work, but get DAVID ready to go, all in all it wasn't too bad. Notice though, that I didn't mention anything about Bam going? That's because Bam is here with me! He's laying by my feet right now, because I think he thinks I'm gonna leave him again. And I will---in the morning! Poor baby, he's not used to being left here completely alone all day. I came home at lunch & fed him & took him outside, but then had to put him right back in his kennel so I could get back to work.
Anyway, on my way home from work I stopped & finally got that pedicure I've needed. I really wanted a "french pedicure" but since I just walked in without an appointment....they didn't have time. But, my feet are pretty & smooth, so I can let my toes out without embarrassment.
Then I came home & Brittni was here. She needed new tires on her car...so momma went with her & took care of that. Then we came home & ate leftover Mexican chicken.
After Britt left I cleaned the kitchen, finished the laundry, and now....now I'm coloring my hair & that's about it for me. Tomorrow is another day...another LONG day. There are 8 business days left until the end of the contest, and I need $8000 more to win! Wish me luck! me

No comments:

Post a Comment