Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back To Normal

Well things are slowly getting back to normal around here. The kids left yesterday to go back home to Kansas. Yes, I miss them already, but they had to go home. I don't know how much longer they will be up there, it just depends on how quickly the Army moves once they decide to completely & officially approve Eddy's honorable discharge. I am so looking forward to them being back home - for good. We're not sure what they're going to do, work, live....but all those things will work themselves out in time, and of course, David & I will help them all we can.

The contest is over at work - FINALLY! And yes, I hit my goal & won the trip for both me & David. And...there was a little side bet type thing that went on, and me & Terri hit another goal, and we've been upgraded to "The Excellence Club" at the resort. Everything we've found on youtube & other sites show that this is an AMAZING RESORT! And with the upgrade you get your own private beach, & all sorts of extras. We are leaving June 24th & coming back on the 28th. So much to do between now & then, like tan...buy clothes, etc.

My grandma isn't doing any better. They have something scheduled for Monday that is very risky. It's possible the procedure will "confuse" her, and that it may not be reversible. But it has to be done. So David & I are going to go spend some time with her tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight was all about getting my house back in order, laundry done, etc. And it is!!! I just don't feel settled when everything at home is a mess. I should have done it yesterday, I took the day off sick - with Terri's approval of course. But know what I did? Slept! Like a baby. That whole "post contest burnout" has reared its ugly head again. Thankfully I have a few contracts out that I can pull in next week...then it'll be back to the drawing board, with club change & everything just starts all over again.

Anyway....that's about all I've got for tonite. I planned on uploading some pictures, but my camera is dead, so it'll have to wait. But there will be pictures soon...promise! me

1 comment:

  1. Yippppeeeeee!!!! I'm so proud of you and excited about your trip to Mexico! It will be so MAH-velous Dahling....
    I will send you a link to this really cool online shop for "our body types" - really cute clothes, very reasonable and they are true to size.
    Let me hear some excitement!!!!!

    ReplyDelete