Friday, May 28, 2010

Hunter Visiting Grandma Purser





*******************************Top: My Aunt Bev. She is a SAINT! She takes care of everybody, always has. Every person in our family at some time or another has depended on Bev (or Bevie as some call her) and she has never EVER let us down. Now, Grandma is at home, on hospice, and Bev is there 24/7 taking care of her.
Middle: My Dad with his great-grandson Hunter. Interesting note: I was Dad's first child, Eddy was his first grandchild, now Hunter is his first Great-grandchild. Oh-and my dad? He's the oldest. He was the first too!
Bottom: My grandma with Hunter.
Family is everything. I wish I had known that ALL my life, instead of learning it in my later years.....me

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, those are such precious pictures of little Hunter with his great-grandparents! Now, those are treasures, I tell ya! You are so fortunate to still have your parents with you and for little Hunter. Have a blessed holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete