Thursday, May 20, 2010

ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE HERE!

Tonight, at exactly 7:00 p.m. we had another earthquake! And this time, David & I were both at home. And both felt it. I was in the kitchen making coffee & there was this huge loud boom and I could feel the tile --the floor beneath me shake. The walls shook, the WHOLE house shook. David was in the bedroom & he yelled "What was that?" I ran to the front door & went outside & everyone...EVERYONE in our neighborhood started coming out of their houses trying to figure out what just happened. Three weeks ago, to the day, we had the first one EVER here. It was a 2.5 magnitude. Tonight's was a 2.6! I remember saying last time that I wish I'd been home instead of at work, and that I was sorry I missed it. Nope...changed my mind. If that's what a little one feels like, I don't want to EVER be around when another one hits. It's kind of scary actually. And of course, David had to go to work, so me & my over active imagination are here all by ourselves tonight! So, I'm gonna put Boogie & Bam in bed with me, say my prayers, and call it a night! Another earthquake? Seriously? Kinda creepy. me

1 comment:

  1. They are always harder to deal with in the dark..I am in southern CA, and I get very creeped out when we have a quake during the night..hang in there!
    Barb
    PS Easter Sunday we had a 7.0 about 120 miles south of us in baja Mexico...if Go wanted to get our attention, he did!

    ReplyDelete