Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mexico

I am currently in a state of "Pre-Mexico" freakout! Oh my goodness! We are leaving in 36 DAYS! Days I tell you! 36 of them. Do you have ANY idea the things I need to do before then? (Besides lose 100 million pounds)! I have to tan. I have to get something adorable done with my hair. I have to color my hair (before then I'm sure), and...and...I have to BUY CLOTHES! Not just cute, comfortable, cool Mexico clothes - but, 2 or 3 dresses...(dinner is semi-formal) everyone that's going from work is "dressing" for dinner each night. And I have to buy a freakin swimsuit! Not just any swimsuit, but one I am somewhat comfortable wearing in front of my co-workers. Can you say..."cute cover-ups" please? The girls that are going from work are taking a different swimsuit for each day. Not me. If I can find just one...IF...just one, I'm sticking to it.

But enough of the whining already! I am VERY VERY excited! I can not wait. David is getting excited too. It is a much needed break from reality. And speaking of reality...I really, really should get back to work! me

No comments:

Post a Comment