Thursday, May 20, 2010

Practicing For Mexico!

Question #1: Is "drunk dialing" and "drunk posting" the same thing? I am not sure. What I AM sure of is this.... this "practicing" for Cancun is KILLING me! Tonight, Terri came over at 6:15. Right as David was leaving for work. (The upside to this story is that David will be home in 3 hours, and if...IF I survive, he will be able to take care of me). The "down" side to this story is that I got it in my head that I need to build up my tolerance to alcohol. We seldom drink here at home. Not nearly as much as we probably should. That being said....I decided I needed to start "practicing" drinking, so that when we are in Mexico, I won't be such a light weight. Several (I really don't know HOW many) jello shots later, ONE full bottle of mango flavored rum, one FULL bottle of Captain Morgan's Spice Rum later....well, I guess it speaks for itself that I am blogging at 12:15 A.M. ! I don't know if I'm better off, or worse off than when I started, but hey...it's ALL good! We'll see if I feel that way in 6 hours and 15 minutes (in the morning) ............me!

No comments:

Post a Comment