Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If it can go wrong....it will!

The following things have happened in the past 24 hours:
1) David called & said he had to go buy a new battery for the bass boat
2) David called & said the air conditioner at home quit working
3) Brittni called at 1:30 a.m. & said her car was broke down & she's stranded at Subway in B.V.
4) Woke up this morning to discover I was missing a diamond earring! (I NEVER take them out).
5) Went in the kitchen for coffee & the refrigerator was making some VERY strange sounds.
6) The one contract that will push me over the edge & pay for David's part of Cancun...GM is off.

Now....I'll try run down that list optimistically:
1) New battery only cost $58
2) Repair man is on his way to our house right now to fix A/C. Said it's probably just low coolant
3) Brittni is borrowing our Blazer, David thinks it's just the fuse again
4) I've been wanting a new pair of BIGGER diamond earrings...(what girl doesn't?)
5) Went home for lunch, refrigerator has mysteriously stopped making said noise
6) Got back & had a voicemail from GM, contract is on the way!!!

Praise God & all that is Holy!

me

No comments:

Post a Comment