Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our CRAZY Kids!!!






















What a weekend! Eddy made it in, we had the potluck/party...everything went great!! More on THAT later. What I absolutely HAVE to get on here today is this... Now I know everyone is asking...what in the world??? Let me tell you! Our children are crazy! Really. They both have a streak in them that no amount of talking to them about it will fix. They LOVE to play pranks/jokes on each other. This time, Eddy started it. (THIS time-Brittni's just as bad as Eddy-maybe worse). So the story goes like this. Last night, Eddy & Dez went to Brit's apartment to "visit". When said visit was over, Eddy jacked her keys without her knowing it, and left. Dez took him back a little later & HE STOLE HER CAR!!!! (Stole is such a strong word - let's use "borrowed without her knowing" instead). Anyway after he drove away in her car, he then proceeded to call his little sister, wake her up, and LIE to her & tell her he had a flat tire & needed her to come get him. She walked out of her apartment on her way to rescue her brother & discovered her car was missing!!! By the time she called & woke us up (late, late last night), she had at least figured out her brother was playing a little prank on her. Now, fast forward to this morning & the pictures featured in my blog. Brittni will NOT let Eddy put one over on her. And last night was no exception. This is what we woke up to this morning. Somewhere, around 2 in the morning, my daughter made a trip to Wal Mart to purchase 10 rolls of plastic wrap & a bottle of shoe polish. She then drove to our house & proceeded to wrap BOTH Eddy & Desiree's vehicles in plastic wrap...then write all over them in shoe polish! The messages ranged from "Thanks for Serving...love ya" to "Pay back's a Bitch!" (Who knew my daughter used that kind of language?) Anyway, it made mine & David's morning! We laughed so hard...not used to laughing like that at 6 a.m., let me tell ya. David's only comment was, "she's her daddy's daughter!" My thoughts were..."that's comforting, knowing that somebody can be out in your driveway for 45 minutes in the middle of the night, and us not have a clue til the next morning". Anyhoo...I'd say Brittni won this round, except..well Eddy & Dez have declared WAR! So...look out Pudge!!! me

2 comments:

  1. Let's clarify a little.... Eddy showed up at my appartment and starting banging on windows. I didn't know he was here yet. He tried to push in my air conditioner. He tried to climb through my windows. When he couldn't, he came to the front door and unscrewed my portch light. I didn't even notice, and the door was wide open. Then he honked my car horn, and I got freaked out. Went outside to get my neighbors, and Eddy popped out from around the apartments. They came in and chatted for a while, and started to leave. When he left, I realized my keys were gone (I keep them next to my door) and went after him. He denied having them and I assumed I misplaced them. Dez took Eddy down the street, and he walked back to my apartment, and STOLE my car. I walked outside and waited for him to call. He called, and eventually brought it back. (NOW my electric stuff isn't working on my car, and I think he took a fuze out of it.)



    Fixing the fuze in my car- $10
    Plastic Wrap- $15
    Shoe Polish- $3
    Payback- PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, it was a great prank, but the shoe polish and pay backs a bitch was so me. lol.. im glad it made your morning.

    love erika

    ReplyDelete