Monday, September 28, 2009

I LOVE a Productive Weekend!

We actually got so much accomplished this weekend it was unbelievable! I took off at noon on Friday and the weather was so beautiful & fall like that David & I decided to work in the yard. (It was also badly in need of mowing!) So we spent the afternoon together weeding, mowing, weed-eating.. everything! We have the best lawn on the street (for now) & I love it. Saturday morning we got up & did our garage sale thing. We found 4 neighborhood sales, and walked them all. I got a pair of "duck boots" for down south, a few picture frames-nothing really to write home about. But - it was a fun inexpensive way to spend the morning. We were both really really tired by noon. Saturday afternoon...hmmm, other than doing some laundry & cleaning, ??? We took Desiree to Lin's for Chinese for dinner Saturday night...yum! Sunday we slept in, I made breakfast, then finished with all my laundry & cleaning. We are leaving Wednesday for Wings Over The Prairie in Stuttgart, so everything had to get done this weekend. David & I are SO excited-we both really REALLY need a mini-vacation. Anyway, we finished yesterday by grilling outside since the weather was so great! Today - it's back to work. Another day, another dollar. me

1 comment:

  1. Duck boots??? REALLY????
    ;-)
    My little hunter woman friend.
    It's me Char - for some reason it won't let me post with my nene poppy id

    ReplyDelete