Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Have you seen this girl???

Have you seen this girl? No???? Me either! AND let me just say, I am missing her terribly! Seems my daughter has gone off & got her own life, and as proud of her as I am, I'm feeling a little bit neglected! Just kidding. Brittni is doing such a good job being a grown up. She loves her job & her new apartment. And, I have it on good authority that she's about to get a promotion at work. CONGRATULATIONS PUDGE! And of course, finishing her degree in education is still top on her list! So, what's a mother to do but blog about the good old days when I was her entire world? And even though we still talk to each other at least once a day, I still miss her living at home. There's something comforting about knowing your daughter is tucked safely in her bed every night...and she's just down the hall. I love you Pudge. me





1 comment:

  1. Awww.....
    Letting go is so so so so hard!
    And, to answer your question - no, I have not seen this sweet girl. But I would like to!

    ReplyDelete