Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally Friday!

It's FINALLY FRIDAY! Whoo Hoo! I am SO glad! I did not think this week would ever end. I'm going to do my very best to sneak out of work today at noon. I still have quite a bit to do at home before Eddy comes & before the party this weekend. It's been a rough rough week, as I'm sure you could tell from my last blog. Sales were not on the agenda for me this week unfortunately. I ended up with a BIG FAT ZERO this week! It's the first one I've had this year, (not true - I had a zero week the week I came back from S. Carolina, but that doesn't count, I wasn't even here!) And, it would be a lot easier to swallow if - IF- I was not the only person in my department that had a zero! Oh well, Se la vie (or however you spell it). Such is life. The up side to this is that next week...will be AWESOME! I just have to (and always try to) put it all in the hands of God. HE knows what I/we need, and when we need it. His wisdom is certain. And I know that. So...on my way to work this morning I had to remind myself...I can not see down the road of life...but GOD can. And he will provide all ...let me repeat that ALL of our needs! me

1 comment: