Thursday, September 10, 2009

More People To Thank

OOPS....so as I was reading over my blog, I realized I forgot to thank someone for helping with the clean-up. AND I forgot something else....TO BRENDA - my Amazing mother-in-law (the in-law part is just a formality-she's MY mom too, not just David's) - THANK YOU for picking up the slack & bringing not only all of Eddy's favorite apple desserts, but for bringing the meatloaf & everything. Also, thank YOU too for helping with the clean up, and letting us/Eddy use your Tahoe so Dwayne & his little family could spend another day with us & go to the lake. Eddy loves to be around his Uncle Dwayne. And to my sister Tina....THANK YOU TOO for bringing SO much food, cups, napkins, etc. I can always depend on you both to help me. Love ya'll....me

No comments:

Post a Comment