Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Arkansas River in Ozark






















So, I'm really behind on my blogging, at least on the documenting things we've done lately. This is a mini-catch up post. On our way home from Stuttgart (weekend before last) David & I decided to drive back a different way. Of course I can't remember which highway it was we took, all I know is that it definitely was NOT Interstate 40! I know I-40 from here to Little Rock like the back of my hand. I can tell you which mile marker each town is, where the rest area's are, where EVERY Cracker Barrel between here & there is, you name it. Anyway, we took our time & did a little sight seeing when we got to Ozark. And let me tell you, it was WELL WORTH the extra time. We found a new place to camp next year, a new place to fish, a whole new get-a-way. All in the tiny town of Ozark, AR. Here are some of my pictures from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment