Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am good to go!

It's late, and I'm tired, but I wanted to take a minute & give an update on my dentist appointment today. It looks like I am good to go. No extra surgery should be needed unless I develop an infection somewhere down the road. He said I will hurt, & should expect to hurt - for quite a while. The broken bone will heal itself. So that's great news! (Other than the hurting part, and that's what the pain pills are for ha!). I'm just glad to know the worst is over, I'm feeling better every day, and by Monday, I should be able to go to work & WORK...like normal.
I babysat my little Hunter-man tonight while the kids went to the clubhouse & worked out. We had lots of fun & just sat & talked & talked. Sure wish I knew what that little guy was saying!
Anyway, David's at work, I just finished up all the laundry, and I'm about to crack open a good book & call it a night. Til next time.....me

No comments:

Post a Comment