Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to work......

So I actually went to work today....and stayed ALL day! It was awful. I can't even describe how hard it was trying to talk to dealers on the phone & get contracts in with a broken jaw! But I did it. (The talking part...no sales this week, but I guess that's what happens when you're out sick all week). Tomorrow at noon I go in for my next x-ray to see what's going on & if they're going to have to put me in the hospital to fix my jaw. Hopefully, everything will be ok & I'm good to go.

Tonight is going to be all about trying to get my house back in some semblance of order. The kids did the lawn this evening & it looks really good. Too bad we can't just sit outside & pretend everything looks good on the inside too. That's what happens when I'm down & out for a few days. I'm gonna spend the next hour trying to speed clean everything. I hate a dirty house...especially on the weekend. Wish me luck! me

No comments:

Post a Comment