Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To blog, or not to blog...

That is the question I keep asking myself. Again, it seems like I should have oh so much to say, but alas, I do not. I normally do a "recap" of our weekend on Monday, but with a sick puppy at home, there was not much to recap. We basically stayed at home & watched Boogie to make sure she didn't try to jump up on anything or tear out her stitches. Saturday morning, David had breakfast with Mr. Dick & Joe to discuss their new business "ARS" which stands for: Alternators, Radiators & Starters! Cute huh? Mostly, they discussed how they wouldn't be opening until sometime after November 1st. (Hello, Duck season starts 11/22/09 & he/we plan to spend at least 10 days down in Stuttgart). And yes, the vet said Boogie will be 100% by then & ready to hunt for the very first time. They also discussed a trip to Arizona (I think) to pick up some equipment. I know SO little about what's actually going on. In the meantime, poor David is bored to death! I went home for lunch & he'd fixed us hot dogs, so I had lunch with him & after hearing him say "I'm so bored" for the 20th time, I took him to the laundry room & taught him how to use the mysterious washer & dryer. (We'll see how that goes, we've been married 22 years, he doesn't do laundry-so far anyway). I feel sorry for him being laid off & at home ALL the time, it just HAS to get old. On a much more positive note: Hunter Lee is growing SO much inside his mommy's tummy. We're trying to get a baby shower planned for Des on November 14. So much to do with the holidays, a baby & everything else coming up. But somehow, we'll manage to get it all done, the important parts at least. We always do! me

No comments:

Post a Comment