Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not So Much

There's not been much to blog about the past few days - never thought I'd say THAT when I decided to start blogging! But alas, it has happened. I could tell you that I had practically the ENTIRE weekend to myself, David didn't get home until about 3pm on Sunday afternoon. I could tell you that my plan all week long was to SLEEP IN on Saturday & Sunday - no matter what - but I didn't. Why is it that on weekdays, when I HAVE to get up early & go to work, all I want to do is sleep? But on the weekends, when I could sleep in, I don't/cant? At 5:30 Sat a.m. I woke up. I laid in bed trying so hard to go back to sleep, but at 5:45 I just gave up! I got out of bed, made a pot of coffee, and cleaned out all sorts of weird things! Like, the linen closest, my bathroom cabinets, the pantry, spare bedroom-everything I could get my hands on! And I got it all finished. I made a big pot of home made stew. I watched TV - A LOT of TV. That night, I went to bed & watched more TV. I didn't sleep so well. I woke up at 6 a.m. Sunday morning. I didn't have anything to do, because I'd done everything already! I went grocery shopping. I came home. I watched TV - again! I was SO glad when David got home. 5 days IS too long to be gone. Let's see, since then - well, Brittni got a promotion at work & a raise - she's now the Asst. Manager at the Rogers Subway. Way to go Pudge! Congrats! Desiree flew back in from Virginia & her visit with Eddy. She got back in town yesterday afternoon. I think they had a good time, but I know that the reality of having a baby & being a daddy is starting to hit Eddy - finally - it's about time! That's about it really. It's just been go to work, go home, fix dinner, clean up, shower, go to bed, get up...well you get the picture. But, since my whole reasoning for starting a blog was to document the Allen's life (or lack there of)...here it is in a nutshell. Until next time....me

No comments:

Post a Comment