Friday, October 9, 2009

At Last....

At last it's Friday! It couldn't come soon enough. I remember someone telling me (waaay back when I was in my 20's) that I was "wishing my life away". It was said after I'd stated yet again, "I wish it was Friday!" I think of that ALL THE TIME - as I'm wishing my life away still! And honestly, I don't know why I'm so excited that it's Friday afternoon & my work day is almost over. It's 3:00 & here I am still at my desk. I haven't worked this late on a Friday, since summer hours began here at work in June! And- it. is. killing. me.! But, no worries, I'll make it I'm sure, at least til 3:30 or 4:00 ha! Not much to blog about with David being gone. We did have a semi-eventful night last night. Brittni came over to keep her mom company. We were watching a marathon of "House" when the electric went off. Glad Britt was there to keep me company. I scare myself easier than I like to admit. It finally came on about 10:30 Yeah! Anyhoo, for now that's about all I've got to say. Amazing, isn't it? me

No comments:

Post a Comment