Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sick

I'm sick. Sick I tell you! ha. Actually I have that crud that seems to be going around. I kinda feel like I've been ran over by a truck. Oh, and that I have tiny razor blades in my throat. Yuck!
Other than that, life has been pretty good here.
David got a call from work last night, some type of crisis on a load that has to be picked up, and he worked from home til after 10 and got up at 5 this morning & is on his way to work. He plans on only working until noon. We're supposed to go to some friends house & watch the Razorbacks play Alabama this afternoon. Go Hogs!!!
Work is good. I don't know if I've mentioned it yet, but I hit my first goal for Cancun. 20 put me there, now I'm working on 30 so David goes for free too (instead of us having to pay for his ticket). With the contracts I have in pending I am at 28.5, so one more 100 space Walmart event & we are there. Actually I want to get to 35 so I'll have a cushion in case something falls through. And really, I want to get to at least 40, just to show I can. In our Friday morning sales meeting yesterday, Terri had the conference room all decorated in Mexico style, with virgin frozen margaritas, sombrero's, everything! It was a really cute way to motivate some people!
Next weekend is the Duck Dog Challenge at Macks in Stuttgart. You may remember we go EVERY year & enter Boogie (and last year Bam too) in the competition. If all goes well, we'll head out next Friday night. I love this time of year when fall is in the air. And nothing says fall like the event at Macks.
Well, even though I told David I was going to stay on the couch & do nothing while he's at work, ya'll know that won't happen. I've got laundry in the washer, bathrooms to clean, floors to sweep, mop and vacuum, tables to dust....well, you get the picture. So that's it for now...til next time - me

No comments:

Post a Comment