Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday Brittni









Brittni turned 22 yesterday! We weren't able to do much, but I did make sure to make "her" cake. It's a white cake with chocolate icing. Each of us have "our" cake, the one that's our favorite that I make each year. Eddy, Des & Hunter man came up, Britt's friend Shannon came & me & David of course. We all sang her Happy Birthday, had cake, and she took off for a night out with friends. That's a big change from just a few years ago when it was all up to me to make their day special. Don't tell anyone, but I really do miss those days. The older my children get, the more I miss them. Anyway, I just wanted to say ....we love you Brittni. We are so proud of the young woman you've become. You are such a strong, responsible, loving, caring, beautiful person & we couldn't be more proud of you! Thank you for being our daughter, and our friend! me

No comments:

Post a Comment