Friday, September 16, 2011

What's Been Going On....

Not much has been going on at the house this week. Work, home, work, home....except David got sick on Wednesday & came home from work, then he stayed home sick yesterday. I was afraid it was the flu, but he felt better last night & much better this morning, and he went to work, so all is well. I started feeling bad last night, but I came on in to work, it's Friday after all, so I just need to get thru today.
I hit my first goal for Cancun yesterday!!! I had to get twenty Walmart contracts in for me to go. I have to get a total of 30 in for me & David to both go free! At this point, we are going no matter what, because worse case scenario, we can pay David's way. But I don't think it'll come down to that. I am at 21.5 and still have 3 weeks before the contest ends. I just can't slack off right now. I actually got seven contracts in this week! Praise God. That with the five I had last week will make for an okay check & hopefully we can get caught back up.
This morning while we were having our coffee David asked me what we were going to do this weekend. My response? I have NO idea! The Mayweather/Ortiz fight comes on pay per view tomorrow night. We really REALLY want to watch it, but it's hard for me to justify paying $50 to watch a fight when it's just me & David. Who knows, maybe we'll invite some friends over for a watch party - kinda like we did last Saturday night for the Razorback game! Another thing I'd like to do is hit some garage sales early tomorrow a.m. I am in need of a little end type table to sit beside my new recliner. I finally got rid of the old furniture we had (gave it to Marshall & Billie - I hope they enjoy it), and I've got my living room back in some semblance of order, but I need a little table to sit by my recliner. Also coming up is Britt's 22nd birthday on Monday. Know what she wants? For all of us to go see The Lion King in 3D at the movies. It is David & the kids favorite animated film and holds lots of wonderful family memories for us all. Who knows, maybe she'll get what she wants! I also have to make a white cake with chocolate icing - that's Brittni's cake. We all have different favorites, and I try to make the kids theirs each year on their birthday.
Well, David's not going to get to Cancun with me blogging so I better get at it! Everyone have a great weekend! me

No comments:

Post a Comment