Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Update

We take Boogie to the vet today at 4:00 for her X-Rays! That will be proof positive that she's really really gonna have puppies, and should also give us an idea as to how many puppies she will have! (I just typed "ideal" instead of idea....fyi - that is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves, someone saying ideal or ideer...instead of idea!) Anyhoo....David is going to meet me there & we're pretty excited about it.
We had a great time at Brenda's on Sunday at her Labor Day cookout. We got to see lots of family & Hunter man got to play with his cousins & run around in the yard like a big kid! I love holidays & family time. Then Eddy, Dez, Hunter & Dwayne all came home with us & spent the night. At one point they had all the chairs lined up in the living room watching RNT - the picture I took wasn't great - but still....it'll give you an idea of what my life is like during (or near) duck season! Notice Boogie up on David's lap - she still thinks she's a puppy!
Monday the boys (David, Dwayne, Eddy & Marshall) headed down to the Arkansas River at 6 a.m. to scout out some duck holes. They had a mini crisis when the bass boat ran up on a sandbar. Poor Eddy had to strip down to his underwear & push the boat off of it. I'm not sure if they found what they were looking for, but it seems like they had a pretty good time.
Well, I gotta get to work, I'll let you know how the appointment goes....me

No comments:

Post a Comment