Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Baby Girl

So, we got to have dinner with our Brittni on Monday night. One of the few things she doesn't have at her new apartment is a washer & dryer. So for now, I can pretty much count on her needing to do laundry at least once a week! Thank God for small favors...(and all the big ones too). She's just growing up so fast. And she is such a beautiful young woman. Who would have thought her daddy & I could've made something so sweet & precious? I'm really proud of her independence, and thankful for the good head she has on her shoulders. Where oh where has the time gone? me

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya sistah! Time is flying by so very fast. Seem like just last week I had 3 little boys - now I have 3 grown men with babies of their own!
    It's just wrong!!!!!

    ReplyDelete