Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ft. Riley, KS

We just found out late last night that Eddy will be stationed at Fort Riley, KS when he completes A.I.T. in November! God is truly awesome! I have been so concerned that they would immediately send him somewhere far far away. With the baby due in January I was also fearful they wouldn't get him back in time to be with Desiree for Hunter's arrival. As soon as he told us we immediately "map quested" it & he'll only be 5 hours away. That means, when I get to missing my son, Dez & the grand baby, we can hop in the truck on a Friday afternoon, be there before we know it & spend the entire weekend with them giving them all kinds of love. I am so thankful that he won't be halfway across the world with his wife & new baby...he won't even be halfway across the county. Heck, Kansas is just a hop-skip & jump away. Thank you Lord, for answering my prayers yet again. me

1 comment: