Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boogie The Duck Dog




I DID IT! (Well, I think I did...) I've been wanting to figure out how to put pictures on my blog. I love taking pictures. I have so many on my computer at home. I hope someday to get copies made of them all & put them in photo albums. I like being able to pull albums off the shelf & look thru pictures of days gone by. Anyway, if this actually works, expect more pictures in future blogs. SO - this is Bayou Meto Boogie, or "Boogie the Duck Dog" as I like to call her. I've been thinking a lot lately about how fast our kids have grown. This puppy of ours however, she's growing up right before our eyes. The picture on the left was taken a couple weeks ago.... the one on the right, April! WOW! Talk about putting things in perspective. Stay tuned...me

No comments:

Post a Comment