Monday, August 31, 2009

Buddy Cox


So, we went down to south Arkansas for the weekend. David's dad lives in Humphrey, for those of you that don't know where Humphrey is, well the closest "BIG" town to it is Stuttgart, Arkansas-"The Rice & Duck Capitol of the World". Anyhoo, one of the highlights of going south to visit (besides spending time with David's dad) is hanging out with Buddy Cox. He's a very good friend of the family, and one of the funniest people I've ever met. He's always always got a "good one for ya" a good joke that is. It's never a joke you can tell your mama later either! But it's always funny! He is David's "go-to" man for Boogie. See, Buddy used to be a Duck Guide in Stuttgart. A professional guide, people paid him to take them duck hunting! Can you imagine? Anyway, in order to be a great duck guide, you have to have a great dog. So Buddy is VERY familiar with labs & how to train them. We were at his house twice this weekend working Boogie. I interrupted their work to take these pictures - I think it's the only one ever of David & Buddy together. One day I'm sure they'll be glad I took this. Anyway, I'll blog more later about our weekend...and life. me




1 comment:

  1. Sooooo...... are you going to hunt ducks too? Kinda scary - Tammy with a gun!!!
    ;-0

    ReplyDelete