Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Something to Say.....

Ok, so for once I have things to say! Let's start with my kids are home! And they're here until the first of March! The only down side to that is how much I'll miss them when they have to go back home! Friday, Brittni came up & met me at work & we went to lunch together. I love it when we get just me & her time. We also bought some scratch off tickets when we stopped for gas, and ended up winning about 20 bucks, so it paid for our lunch! Saturday morning David & Eddy got up EARLY & headed down to pick up Bam. I was so glad the two of them went together. There's nothing like 10 hours in a truck that will give father & son lots of time to talk & bond! Dez & I took advantage of it, and we took off with Hunter & went out to lunch at Las Fajitas (or something like that), then got her nails done & my hair cut. I had a very relaxing day. My mom came up early Sat. morning & saw Hunter. She can't believe how much he's grown! Sunday was the Daytona 500, so we invited Jeff, Diane & the kids up to watch. Since there was so much chaos at my house, David suggested we just call in a order to WingStop so I wouldn't have to cook. Let me just tell you, it makes for a MUCH more enjoyable day, to just run down & pick up food for 8 people than to cook it. I highly recommend it! So, right now, all is well in The Allen's World. Tonight is American Idol night, Brittni & Jeremiah are coming over for dinner to watch it with me & David, Eddy & Dez. Hmmmm....wonder if I can get WingStop again? me

No comments:

Post a Comment