Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recap of the past few days.......

Hello Blog! It feels like it's been a long time since I last visited here! Seems I have some catching up to do. I'll start with this past weekend. Eddy, Des & Hunter came & picked me up early Saturday morning to go with them to some yard sales! So after I fixed David breakfast & he went to bed, we took off. We actually had a pretty good time & I found a few deals I just couldn't live without. Like a little red wagon for Hunter & a brand new George Foreman grill! Saturday night after David left, was spent packing everything up & getting ready to go down to Big David's. Brittni & Jerimiah came over late & spent the night & we all got up about 6 and loaded up the truck & headed to pick David up from work. David bought everybody breakfast at Cracker Barrel. We got down to Big David's around noon & had a great time. Brittni & Jerimiah drove our Chevy & we took the little Mitsubishi, and guess what? I am actually IN LOVE with that little truck! It drove like a Mercedes, used VERY LITTLE gas, and was extremely comfortable. I told David if he'd just fix the windshield & paint it some other color than maroon - (and not camo) I'd drive it every day. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, we all had a good time. I actually got to spend some time with Jerimiah, and guess what? He's not such a bad kid after all. I really saw him take care of Britt this weekend, and saw for myself that he DOES care for her. So that was nice. We headed back home Monday afternoon late, and didn't get back until around 10:30 or so. We were exhausted. Then it was back to work on Tuesday. I had a dentist appt. that afternoon, I have a sliver of bone that is breaking thru the skin & driving me CRAZY. He just took his little hook thing, broke it off & tried to file it down - all without ANY anesthesia~ouch. He said if it's not better in a couple of weeks, he'll have to go back in & do minor surgery to take care of it. Look, it's not bothering me THAT much!
The rest of the week's been spent pretty much working. I'm planning on going to my Aunt Bev & Grandma's on Saturday night. She is having surgery a week from this Monday & I know they probably need some things done. And I STILL need to get down & see the kids new apartment. Maybe I can roll all that up in one big trip Saturday night - or maybe they'd like to go to Grandma's with me...who knows? Well, once again, I need to get back to work...will try post some pictures later of the Stuttgart trip. me

No comments:

Post a Comment