Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Football Contest

What a crazy crazy stupid day. We are in the middle of a contest at work. The theme is "football"....each contract you get in represents x number of yards (depending on how much you sold it for). Once you've hit 100 yards you've made a touchdown & score. The first touchdown...$500. Second $1000. 3rd $2000. Plus you get a little side bonus for every "down", (still don't know what that means) but 1-10 First Downs are $10 11-15 First downs are $25 each & so on..

My POINT to all of this is that somehow, I've managed to be 2.5 yards SHORT OF A FREAKING TOUCHDOWN!!! Today at 3pm is the cut-off to the next paycheck. And I am SO f.r.e.a.k.i.n.g. out right now trying to pull something in.

The good news is I have 4 for the week, so I get to go home early with pay, wear jeans next week, hit my incentive plus some extra. And...that 4 got me down the "field"...but 2.5 yards????

Seriously???

gotta go chase some agreements.......me

No comments:

Post a Comment