Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Night

I'm back from Stuttgart. And I came back alone. David decided he definitely needed to stay with his dad for at least a week, try to be there to help him as he recovers from surgery. The surgery went well, by the way. But as we all know, recouping from surgery takes time. So, I find myself home alone. I had/have SO many plans. So many things I wanted to do with this week I have to myself. So far though, I've only accomplished going to work. Yesterday, I tried to bribe Brittni into doing a little cleaning at our house. I know she always needs extra money so I called her & told her I'd pay her to vacuum, dust, do the bathrooms, all the kind of stuff that I HATE so passionately. She jumped at the offer. So when I got home last night she was already there. On the computer. Then we ordered pizza, then we decided we wanted to go get some snack food & rent a couple movies. We turned cleaning night into girls night and had a great time. Except for the part where we rented a scary movie and then Brittni went home around midnight & left me by myself! Ha. Oh well, we've got American Idol to watch Tuesday night. I truly enjoy the time I get to spend with my daughter. I wish we could have more of it! me

No comments:

Post a Comment