Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cancelling the Kansas Trip

I guess it's officially "official" and we are NOT going to Kansas to visit the kids this weekend. Sad doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about that. BUT - we truly don't have the money for a trip like that right now, the weather is HORRIBLE, and - Desiree's dad & step mom are going. With all that being said...we'll be postponing our trip. I'd like to shoot for NEXT weekend, but who knows. So for now, I'll just keep on missing them, talking to them 50 times a day on the phone, and pray next week will be good. me

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie!!!!
    Keep those baby Hunter photo's close - look at them often - find something that he touched while at your house and smell it.
    When my Aaron went to Iraq - I kept the shirt that he wore the last night he was home cuz it still smelled like him. It was comforting -
    Yep - I'm a little twisted! But as mom's and grandmom's - we gotta do what we gotta do to survive.
    ;-)
    Happy birthday a day late!
    I'm praying for you and sending good vibes your way continuoulsy.
    I love you my friend and miss seeing you everyday.
    Char

    ReplyDelete