Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Boys Go Hunting














And here are some random pictures of Saturday morning. It is 4 a.m. Yes, I said 4 a.m. Notice the wonderful healthy breakfast they're all eating? You're welcome! I actually enjoy getting up & fixing breakfast for a bunch of hungry guys getting ready to head out to the duck blind. And I know David appreciates it. I also put on a HUGE pot of stew for when they got back in later that day. And for dinner? I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, coleslaw...the works! Everyone seemed to have a really good time. There was SO much water there....they've had the worst flooding down in that part of Arkansas in history. So the ducks had A LOT of water to choose from. The ducks were scarce. But other than that...it was a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment