Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random-ness

Happy Wednesday, although it doesn't feel much like a Wednesday at all to me. You see, I work for a wonderful company that has been generous enough to give us all 3 days off for Christmas, and if you count Sat & Sun-well, that's 5 whole days off from work!!! Next week we will work Mon thru Wed & be off for another 4 days. We are going to leave Wed night & head down to Big David's to celebrate Christmas with him, and of course, to DUCK HUNT! We'd originally planned to go down Friday afternoon & spend the weekend, but I just could not leave with the kids still here. They are planning to head back to Kansas on Sunday. Eddy has to go back to work on Monday. I am enjoying them entirely too much! I know it's going to break my heart when they go home and take Hunter with them. I've really tried to convince them they should just leave him here with me & David. I told them they could come & visit every weekend, but they just don't seem to want to go along with it. I can't begin to imagine why, can you?
I'm feeling much better about the world today. It is only 2 days til Christmas. Nope, still haven't done any shopping but I plan to take care of that today. David got to go in and work some today, so we woke up at 5 and had coffee together & discussed the whole shopping fiasco that will be taking place. I'm sure he'll be home before too long, it's not even 8 a.m. yet but it is POURING down rain, and he can't work in the rain. I've been pretty productive this morning. There's laundry in as I type, got most of the house cleaned up, folded 3 loads of clothes I've been avoiding & burned some more DVD's to give to our parents for Christmas. With all that's going on, I haven't mentioned this yet, but David has mastered making DVD's from our pictures (new and old). And, he puts music on it so songs play while you watch your life before your eyes on the TV. It is great. And I think they'll make great presents for everyone. Well, I need to go change out the laundry & peek in & see if Hunter is missing his grandma yet - so....Merry Christmas everyone! me

No comments:

Post a Comment