Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Day Brittni Grew Up & Moved On....

Today, January 7, 2014....Brittni Dianne Allen pulled out of the driveway of my father's house and headed for Manchester New Hampshire.  She, Rob & Ladybug all piled into her Sonata & drove off into the sunset. (Or sunrise, as it was morning....)  The hole I feel in my chest is indescribable.  The fear I feel is tangible. My very best female friend just moved 1600 miles away. And there is a very real possibility that I will not see her again until Christmas. Although words cannot express just how proud of her we are (she DID just graduate college in December - she DID get hired on at Fidelity Financial in New Hampshire before she even moved there - she IS taking her Stockbrokers License test - she IS amazing.....) I'm more afraid that words cannot express how very much I am going to miss her, how much I already miss her.

There is SO much more to say, and hopefully soon I will be able to, but for right now, I just can't breathe.

Til next time (whenever that may be)....me

No comments:

Post a Comment