Thursday, January 12, 2012

Short Update

The kids are moved into their new house! And my house? It seems awfully quiet all of a sudden. We are so happy for them really. They need their own place. But seriously? I think Hunter man is due a visit to Nana & Peepaw's house real soon - Davin too! It feels like it's been a month since we saw them!
Brittni pays off the U of A next Thursday. Then she'll start classes. She'll be a couple days late getting started, but that's ok. Next on her list will be finding a new car. She's been using my truck since her's died. (They put the Mitsu on Craigslist this week & sold it the same day! But defiantly not for enough to get another car - hey at least we didn't have to PAY someone to come pick it up) For now, she picks me up & takes me to work, then David picks me up in the afternoons. Britt's schedule at work has changed too - finally! She works over night Sun, Mon & Tues & only 4 hours on Wed. She is SO excited. She's been waiting for that shift for a LONG time! When I told David he said wow, I'd LOVE to have that shift! No sir, I do NOT want to go back to him working nights! But it'll be perfect for Britt & Rob. She's just got to work her U of A schedule around it now.
Work is better this week. I've got 4 sales in. Not great, but for sure better.
Speaking of work, it's time to go...til next time - me

No comments:

Post a Comment