Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 24th Birthday Eddy!!

Well - I can certainly tell you what I was doing 24 years ago today! I was at the hospital in Pine Bluff Arkansas having our first child on my 18th birthday! (If I was a little more on top of things, here would be the perfect place for me to insert the picture of me holding baby Eddy...but that would require me to find that picture, scan it to my computer....well, you get the picture. I am NOT on top of things!) Anyhoo....little did I know back then how much joy & love he would bring into our lives. Now our baby boy, our son, has 2 precious sons of his own - our grandSONS! We are so proud of the man you've become Eddy! We love you & Happy Birthday - to us! me

p.s. This year, I am 42...turn it around & that's how old Eddy is - 24. I was talking to Britt on the phone this morning & told her I'd love to know how many times that has/will happen. Being the math GENIUS that she is....she figured out that starting on my 20th Birthday, it has/will happen EVERY ELEVEN years!!! So...when I was 20, he was two....when I'm 53 - he'll be 35. When I'm 64 he'll be 46....when I'm 75 - oh wait. Just STOP RIGHT THERE! That isn't even funny anymore. Oh well, this year at least - I'll just enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment