Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well another weekend has came & gone. Friday David picked me up from work (yes, Brittni is still using my truck, the Mitsubishi finally died on her & we are trying to all work together until she can get another vehicle). We went to the grocery store & bought stuff to make hot wings & rotell & came home & watched the game with Dez & the boys! Hunter gets so excited watching football with his Pee paw. Anytime David is yelling & rooting for the Hogs, Hunter does too. We even taught him to call the Hogs during the Cotton Bowl. And yes - they won!
Saturday morning David got up at 4 a.m. & picked his mom up & drove her down so she could go visit Dwayne. David didn't think he could go in yet to see him, so Brenda dropped him off at his dad's & he helped him cut wood all afternoon. I got to spend the day with Dez & Hunter & Davin - we watched movies & just hung out. Dez and I both felt rotten, so we just had a lazy day. I fixed enchilada pie for dinner & Rob & Britt came over & ate with us. David didn't get home til almost 10 & he was So tired!!! He and Hunter man fell asleep in our room. It was SO cute. When I came in to get Hunter so I could rock him to sleep he said "NO Nana! We are watching a movie!" So I just left him with David. I checked on them a little while later & they were both SOUND ASLEEP! I love watching those two together!
Yesterday we got up & I went to work with David for a while. Then we went to Kohl's & exchanged the watch the kids got him for Christmas, made a couple more stops & came home.
We spent the rest of the afternoon just being lazy & it was wonderful!
Now, it's Monday morning & I've gotta get ready for work. Here's hoping this week is FULL of sales for me-and great for you! Til next time - me.

No comments:

Post a Comment